1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS: In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), the following details are shown below:
- Website:: www.spc-universe.com
- Business name: SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A.
- NIF: A01042878
- Address: Leonardo da Vinci 14. 01510 Miñano (Álava) España
- - Commercial Registry data: Registered in the Álava Commercial Registry in volume 364. Book 278, Section 3, Page 213, Sheet 3084, 1st Inscription
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. . USERS: Access to and/or use of this SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. portal implies the acceptance of the USER conditions, the General Terms and Conditions of Use of which shown here. The aforementioned terms and conditions shall apply regardless of the mandatory General Terms and Conditions of Contract, where applicable.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.spc-universe.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs and data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. or to licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. During this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing himself/herself to diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to use the content and services that SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. offers through its portal appropriately, including but not limited to not using them for:
- Engaging in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, or illegal pornographic nature, or that advocates terrorism or attacks human rights.
- Causing damage to the hardware and software systems of SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A., its suppliers or third-parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Trying to access and, when applicable, using the email accounts of other users and modifying or tampering with their messages. SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for an individual's dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten young people or children, order or public safety or that, in its judgement, are not be suitable for publication. In any case, SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December, regarding the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007, dated 21 December, which approves the regulation implementing Organic Law (hereinafter RDLOPD) and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and handling of users’ personal data. For that purpose, together with each form of collecting personal data through the services that the user may request from SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A., the user will be informed of the existence of and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the responsible party, the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the handling and communication of data to third-parties where appropriate. Also, SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. states that it complies with the LSSI-CE and will request consent for the handling of email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), under the name of SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. or its licensors. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, through any medium and by any technical means are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. The elements of the portal can be viewed and even printed, copied and stored on the user's computer hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may occur due to, for example: errors and omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or with harmful contents, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. reserves the right to carry out the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these are presented or located on their portal.
8. LINKS: : In the event of links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites being available at www.spc-universe.com, SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case shall SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. assume responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained via any of said hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. reserves the right to refuse to withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third-party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal using all actions available under civil and criminal law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DURATION: SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. can modify the conditions determined here at any time, with them being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on how they are presented and will be in force until they are modified by others that are duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A. reserves the right to file any civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate due to the improper use of its website or for the breach of these terms and conditions.
13. What permissions does the Smartee app request?
The app requests the following access permissions from the user for the correct communication between the Wearable and smartphone:
-Storage: permission needed to save the images taken through the app.
-Calendar: necessary to be able to make calendar notification of events.
-Contacts:necessary to view the callers and senders of messages that are notified through the wearable, as long as it is stored in the calendar.
-Camera: necessary for devices that have the option of remote control of the camera.
-SMS: necessary to notify the detection and notification of the arrival of a text message, to display it on the device.
-Body sensors: necessary to offer the option to synchronise data with Healthkit or Google Fit.
-Telephone:necessary to detect and notify of an incoming call, showing it on the wearable.
-Location: necessary for devices that have the GPS function or for those that have the weather function, in order to display the weather forecast for the user's location.
Under no circumstances does SPC access, store or commercialise users’ device data. These permissions are only used so that the Smartwatch or Smartband can communicate correctly with the mobile device. If the user does not want to accept said permissions, they can do so, with the limitations that this will entail when using the device.