Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Website: www.spc.es
- Company Name: SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION S.A .
- TAX ID: A01042878
- Address: Leonardo da Vinci 14. 01510 Miñano (Álava) España
- Mercantile Registry Data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Álava in volume 364. Book 278, Section 3ª, Sheet 213, Page 3084, 1st entry.
- E-mail: email@example.com
In this Web Page or Apps health data is collected such as: weight, height, heart rate... An app or Web Page in which health data is collected is one that with a computer program that has access to the user's personal information, is designed to benefit the user and intended to be used as a health product. But it must comply with data protection regulations:
- Be mindful of privacy and compliance with the requirements of Data Protection regulations.
- Comply with the duty of information to the user.
- Obtain legitimacy for the processing of personal data.
- Collect "quality" data: adequate, relevant, not excessive, accurate and updated.
- Implement adequate security measures in the app and on the Website when processing personal data.
- Facilitating the exercise of users' rights.
To carry out a correct management of the requested service. In this sense, the data you provide us both at the time of creating your account with us and to create your profile will be processed for:
1. Manage the requested service.
2. Send you messages from SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. to inform you of improvements or new features in our products and services. Remember that you can always personalise these messages through the settings of your customer account and in section 6 (Rights) we explain how you can request not to receive this type of communication.
3. To prevent abuse and fraud in the use of our services (for example, fraudulent activities, denial of service attacks, sending spam, among others).
4. Transfer of data to organizations and public authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
How long do we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us, you request their deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data lies in:
The performance of a contract in relation to the purpose indicated in paragraph 1 above.
The consent of the user in relation to the purpose indicated in paragraph 2 above.
The legitimate interest of SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. in relation to the purpose indicated in paragraph 3 above.
Compliance with legal obligations applicable to SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. for the purpose indicated in section 4 above.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Your data may be accessed by those suppliers who provide services to SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A., such as content hosting services, instant messaging services, sending notifications, advertising services, etc. SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. has signed the relevant data processing contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. in order to guarantee that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
- Your personal data may also be transferred to the competent authorities in cases where there is a legal obligation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data . SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A . will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Likewise, you may exercise your right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consent provided at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us by e-mail or by writing to the postal address indicated above. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: name and surname, email address you use for the account or portal that is the subject of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the data protection agency or commission of your country and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
What cookies do we use?
To find out about the cookies we use on this website/mobile application, remember that you can access our cookies policy and list and description of cookies.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
The general conditions contained in this legal notice regulate the access and use of the website that SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A ., in principle, makes available to Internet users free of charge, without prejudice to the fact that this circumstance may change in the future.
Access to this website implies unreserved acceptance of these conditions.
The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the specific conditions provided in each case, which shall be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorised only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the website.
- That it is done with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained therein for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the contents related to the website is modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the images that accompany it.
The unauthorised use of the information contained on the website, its resale, as well as any breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. shall give rise to the legally established liabilities.
OPERATION AND AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE:
SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. reserves the right to carry out at any time and without prior notice modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, to the configuration and presentation of the website and to the conditions of access.
SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. accepts no liability for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user's computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
- A malfunction of the browser.
- Use of non-updated versions of the same.
SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website introduced by third parties unrelated to SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A . that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of the Users or in the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. Consequently, SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. shall in no case be liable for any damages of any kind that may derive from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of the Users.
Furthermore, SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. uses various measures to protect its Website against computer attacks by third parties. However, SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. does not guarantee that unauthorised third parties may not have access to the type of use of the Website made by the User or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which such use is made. Consequently, SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. shall in no case be liable for any damages that may arise from such unauthorised access.
SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website or its content, nor that it is up to date SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A. shall carry out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to carry out and as soon as it becomes aware of any errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the content, all those tasks aimed at rectifying the errors, re-establishing communication and updating the content.
SMART PRODUCTS CONNECTION, S.A . reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website or any of its contents at any time and without prior notice.